Tuesday 21 November 2017

A2Z Scraplets DT Layout



Good Morning Friends

Today I'm sharing a layout I have done using some gorgeous A2Z Scraplets chipboard. I have used the Dotty Heart Shape chipboard 
and the Time Together chipboard piece. 


I wanted to do something different to the Dotty Shaped Chipboard piece so I covered it with ripped pieces Tim Holtz tissue paper glued randomly to the chipboard. Once dry I have poked out the 
holes and tidied them up with the scissors. The heart was then sprayed lightly with some pink mist and left to dry. Through 
two of the holes I have threaded ribbon and made a bow. 


The Time Together title has roughly been painted with pink paint using a dabber. I've done a few light coats but have let some of 
the chipboard show through.


Thanks for stopping by my blog. Hope you have a wonderful day.
Cheers Tanya xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment