Tuesday 19 September 2017

A2Z Scraplets DT Layout



Oh gee I wish I could do this bike ride again. I loved every 
bit of this holiday. My husband on the other hand didn't love 
it as much. He loved the places we stayed, the scenery and 
the things we saw and of course the company of the people we travelled with but the riding the bike bit he wasn't a fan of. 

So be prepared for more holiday layout sharing as I took a 
million photos!!!

I loved this Cog Cluster Shape  which I think worked perfectly
on my layout with the clocks and cogs paper and the photo of 
us and our bikes.

I have used an embossing powder on both pieces of chipboard 
called Aged Taupe. It gives of a gold blotchy kind of look. 
Some of the embossing powder is thick and chunky which is a 
little more dimension to the embossing.


The other piece of chipboard is my title called Going Places
Again I thought it was perfect for my layout.





No comments:

Post a Comment