Sunday 1 January 2017

ARTastic DT layout - January

ARTastic DT Layout 

Well hello there!!!
I am super excited to announce that I 
am on the 2017 Design Team for the 
ARTastic Challenge Blog.

ARTastic is a challenge blog that is different 
to most. ARTastic have monthly challenges like 
most challenge blogs but they find their 
inspiration from works of ART.

SO.... here is my very first layout and here 
is what inspired me!! The Criteria is City Theme 
so I have used photos from when Leah and I went to 
Melbourne for a few days.
I liked the pop of blue in Ken Done's painting, 
my blue is different as it matched my photos better 
but I still have the pop of blue that drew me 
to Ken's artwork.



Be sure to pop in each month and see what the 
next challenge is and my interpretation. Better
still, why not jump on the ARTastic blog and 
participate in their challenges!! 
Thanks for stopping by. Tanya x

1 comment: