Wednesday 7 September 2016

Kraft + September Challenge

Kraft + September Challenge



Isn't she just beautiful?? I am so lucky to have 
this gorgeous little lady as my Auntie. I can 
say little because she's about 5 foot nothing!

Back to the challenge and my layout. I always love 
to do the Kraft + challenge as it is always  fun 
 to do but lately I have been too busy doing DT 
layouts and haven't had a chance. So here is my
interpretation, a layout with Auntie Joan and 
cherry blossom trees from her farm.  
Tanya xx


7 comments:

  1. This looks lovely! She must be a very special lady in your life! Love the blossoms in the photo too..

    ReplyDelete
  2. STUNNING! Glad you found time to join in with us at K+ this month:) This is such a LOVELY little [hahaaa! Had to get that in, ;) ] page......the gesso behind grounds it sooo nicely and the touches of flowers....perfect with the photos! LOVELY!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful layout, such a gorgeous design & details. Thanks for joining us over at Kraft+ :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous work. Thank you for joining us at Kraft Plus this month xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous work. Thank you for joining us at Kraft Plus this month xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous Layout! Love the soft white background. Thanks for joining us at Kraft Plus.

    ReplyDelete