Tuesday 7 June 2016

123 Challenge - June Challenge

123 Challenge - June Challenge



This months challenge was a lot of fun. 
I'm actually starting to enjoy doodling on 
my layouts, I still don't love my handwriting 
but I'm starting to except that it will be nice 
for my kids to see years to come. Now that my 
parents are no longer with us, I love seeing 
their handwriting on things.
I didn't really have a suitable 'drama' photo 
but I loved this months colour with this photo 
of my nephews daughter which is why I thought the 
title 'Its nicer to be a beauty queen than a 
drama queen' was more suitable.

Have a wonderful week. Thanks for stopping by 
to have a look at my blog. Tanya x



6 comments:

  1. This looks amazing Tanya, love the back ground details and lovely photo.. great take on the challenge criteria.. thanks for joining in with the 123 Challenge blog this month..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty layout, and a clever title too. Thanks for playing along with the 123 challenge this month.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sweet page Tanya and perfect take on our challenge. Many thanks for sharing with us on 123 challenge this month.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love everything about this page Tanya. You nailed each of the requirements and I just love all the background texture. Thanks for joining us at 123 Challenge Blog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a gorgeous page Tanya, lovely design and background. Thanks for joining us at 123 Challenge Blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tanya this is absolutely gorgeous, wonderful work! Thanks for playing along with the 123 Challenge!

    ReplyDelete