Tuesday 15 March 2016

Scrapbooking Top 50 March Challenge

Scrapbooking Top 50 March Challenge


This month we were asked to use the 
word 'SWEET" on our layout, you couldn't 
get anything more sweet and delicious than 
this little man Asher, he's such a cutie pie!!


I found a very old dictionary at home and thought 
I'd add the 'Sweet" meaning to this layout.
Love playing around with my new colour blast colours, 
the Just Blue colour matched perfectly with 
Asher's little outfit.

Thanks for letting me play along with your 
wonderful challenge Scrapbooking Top 50.

Cheers Tanya x





5 comments:

  1. What a great take on our 'Sweet' challenge, I loved your use of stencils on this page and the addition of the dictionary meaning. Gorgeous layout and such a beautiful photo. Thanks for joining us at SBT50.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love how you added the dictionary meaning to the page and the texture on the page is just lovely. Thank you for joining us at SBT50 this month.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally gorgeous! And very clever with the dictionary page too. Thanks for joining us this month at SBT50

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love the mixed media background you've created and love how the Colour Blast compliments the photo! Thanks for joining us at SBT50

    ReplyDelete