Saturday 20 February 2016

Kraft + February Challenge

Kraft + February Challenge



Great challenge this month Kraft +.
I had so much fun getting messy doing this layout. 
It's surprising what you find in your stash when 
you go looking. There were two postage type stamps
that I'd forgotten I even had and the two large 
overlays I have had for years and always wondered what 
I would do with them, well they were just perfect
for this layout.
I think I might use this layout as the first page in 
my American Holiday album that I am about to start. 
This photo of Marcus and I was taken at the Brisbane 
Airport just before we boarded the plane for our 
amazing four week family holiday.
Have a wonderful weekend xx


5 comments:

  1. Those overlays ARE perfect and I adore your background work!
    Thank you for playing along with our Going Postal challenge Tanya x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This will make a fantastic 'first page'..... love the bg work, & those overlays are just the thing! Thanks so much for sharing with us at K+ this month!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Isn't it fabulous to go through your stash & find 'surprises', especially when so perfect for this challenge. Brilliant layout, I love your background. Thanks for joining us over @ Kraft+ :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this! Thank you for joining us at Kraft plus.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this! Thank you for joining us at Kraft plus.

    ReplyDelete