Friday 22 January 2016

Scrap the Girls January Challenge

Scrap the Girls January Challenge


It was quite strange doing a challenge this month and 
not having any rules or guidelines 
 No colour scheme or no specific layout style. 
I must admit I do like having rules set out as it 
makes scrapbooking a layout just a little bit more 
fun and exciting and not to mention easier as you don't 
have to think about what you are going to do. Anyway 
here is my layout for this month, hope you like it. 
Enjoy your weekend x

2 comments:

  1. I understand your problems! I find it much easier to scrap when I gave rules or restrictions! Your page is fabulous though! Thanks for joining us at STG.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful layout! I love the design and how you've incorporated patterned papers using a pie chart! Thanks so much for joining us at Scrap the Girls!

    ReplyDelete